In its efforts to encourage research in Lebanon, the CNRS-L established programs designed to offer grants both for specific projects carried out by individuals, and for multidisciplinary projects focusing on a definite scientific discipline.
Download the Grant Research Programme 2016 regulations and priorities (1 PDF file), after preparing visit the following page during the call's active period in order to apply online:
Online Call for applications for Individual Research Projects and Associated Research Units .
Templates for periodic and final report (scientific and financial):
3.1 Individual Research Project & Associated Research Unit .
3.1.1Progress report template
3.1.2 Final report template
3.1.3 Financial report (periodic and final)
Below is a list of reports on completed research projects grouped by year. By clicking the link, you enter a page that contains the list of works done by each researchers.
- Research projects for 2015.
- Research projects for 2014.
- Research projects for 2013.
- Research projects for 2012.
- Research projects for 2011.
- Research projects for 2010.
- Research projects for 2007, 2008, & 2009.
- Research projects for 2006.